Pollock Vertical Lift Range
The new generation of mobility lifts from Pollock Lifts sets the benchmark against which other lifts are judged. Investment in design and technology has enhanced our comfort and safety.
With drive provided by hydraulic or electric traction motors, mobility lifts from Pollock Lifts are designed to meet all conditions and requirements you may impose.
Ensuring close attention to the profile of the wheelchair lift has allowed us to save valuable space in your home. The wide range of options and available sizes means that your lift can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
The wheelchair lift is available with a traction drive system with a capacity of 178 kg or a hydraulic drive with a capacity of 230 kg.
To help you to be independent, lift controls have been designed for easier recognition and to be close to hand.
We recognise that you can only feel comfortable if you feel safe. Pollock Lifts have designed their mobility lifts with your safety as a priority. With that in mind, the Pollock Lifts Fire Response System is fitted in every lift.
For Your Comfort and Safety The Standard Lift Includes
- Lighting - with time delay which allows you to exit the lift in an unlit room and stays on long enough for you to switch on the room light.
- Carpeting - for comfort and safety.
- Grab handles.
- Large vision panels.
- Positive door locking system.
- On the hydraulic system: anti-creep system, rupture valves, air cooled pump.
- On the traction system: overspeed Governor, ability to extend travel over 3.6 metres.
To Make Your Lift Meet Your Requirements We Can
- Change the size.
- Fit a telephone in the lift connected to your telephone line.
- Fit a seat which can be: fixed, sliding, fold up, perching.
- Change to a submersible pump on the hydraulic system for a softer start and stop.
- Fit an in-car lowering system with battery back-up on the traction system.
- Fit special controls in the lift. For example:
- Install larger buttons for increased sensitivity.
- Adapt for possible different positions in the lift.
- Install a flip-up cover to protect from accidental use.
Our aim is for you to be confident in using any lift supplied by Dolphin Lifts Kent.
British and European Safety Standards
Our lifts are designed to comply with the British Standard BS 5900 and all relevant European Directives.
Pollock Lifts Vertical Lift Sizes
|External Dimensions||Internal Dimensions|
|A: back of rail to side of lift||2050mm||Internal length||1110mm|
|B: back of rail to front of closed door||1290mm||Internal width||725mm|
|C: width of lift||785mm|
|D: length of lift||1145mm|
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on mobility wheelchair lifts from Pollock Lifts, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call 0800 783 5501.