Wessex Lifts, famous for creating remarkable home lifts, have added the remarkable Wessex Lifts VE fully enclosed, through-floor home lift for UK and European customers.
Without doubt, the Wessex Lifts VE home lift is indeed a striking mix of superb engineering, safety considerations, and careful thought, with users uppermost in mind.
On the feature and benefits list shown below, through the application of advanced design techniques, you can discover how the fully enclosed VE Homelift applies safety, flexibility, and independence, as crucial components in a smart solution.
New Choices And Options For Moving Between The Floors Of Your Home
The Wessex fully enclosed VE Homelift, provides additional transport choices. You can move between floors with either:
- A wheelchair user, plus a standing carer. Or ...
- Multiple people standing.
So no longer do you need to just transport a wheelchair user alone. Yet wheelchair user independence is still a key factor should users prefer to make their own way up or down between floors.
Greater Illumination With Careful, Ergonomic Design
In addition to other desirable features, your VE Homelift allows you to enjoy:
- Illuminated, ergonomically designed lift controls to allow for clear, easy access.
- Even greater independence when choosing the powered door option.
- Doors that can be set to open left or right side depending on your preference - and changed later if required, or if you want to move your lift to another location.
Multiple Lift Installation Options
Your VE Homelift does not require a load bearing wall. We can install your lift free standing at a suitable location agreed between you and your lift engineer.
Demonstrating Conformance To Safety Standards
The entire range of Wessex VE Homelifts are designed to meet the stringent British Standards safety requirement of: BS5900:2012
Choose From 6 VE Homelift Through-Floor Lift Models
Wessex offer six excellent options. Choose the one that's right for you:
- VE31 - Standard wheelchair lift, lifting up to 3m.
- VE36 - Large wheelchair lift, lifting up to 3m.
- VE38 - Extra large wheelchair lift, lifting up to 3m.
- VE51 - Standard wheelchair lift, lifting up to 3.5m.
- VE56 - Large wheelchair lift, lifting up to 3.5m.
- VE58 - Extra large wheelchair lift, lifting up to 3.5m.
Wessex Lifts VE Homelift Features And Benefits
- Smart lighting. Automatically triggered, timer controlled lighting illuminates your lift car, plus, includes easy to use, illuminated internal push button controls. As soon as you operate your lift car, the safety lights come on. After a set time, the energy considered lights switch off automatically.
- Easy access, fixed internal ramp. So now, your built-in ramp can help you enter and exit your lift car more easily.
- Space saving installation design. Especially ideal if you're short on space. Now, improved, smarter laying plus the use new materials means your lift requires less room to install, and so also leaves your more room to manoeauvre a wheelchair.
- Left and right handed controls. Just tell us whether you want your controls to be on left side or the right side.
- Load-bearing wall not needed. Your lift now comes with free-standing lift tracks, that can be installed in a wider range of locations. Ask for details: prepare to be surprised.
- Smart power backup strategy. If your mains electricity power fails, the emergency self-contained power back-up system automatically takes control, operating the door, light, and two-tone audible alarm, and gently lowers the lift to the lower floor or ground level.
- Smart obstruction safety detection. Accidentally dropped some clothes? No problem. If during ascent or descent of your lift, the smart sensors installed in your lift edges are constantling checking for any obstructions in the lift path, and if found, the lift platform halts.
- Attractive look and feel. Your lift has a panoramic glazed door, comes in a beautiful pearl grey exterior colour and a silver (RAL 9006) interior, with aesthetically pleasing side glazing panels.
- Meets strict British safety standards. Your lift is designed to: BS5900:2012.
- Fire safety features. Half-hour fire integrity with lift parked at either floor.
- In-car emergency control. For any reason, at any time, you can use the stop button, and the car lowering button in the lift car to control the car platform.
- Electronic communications. Your lift includes an in-car telephone and wireless call stations. So stay in touch with less need for all those messy wires.
- A helpful Safe Working Load (SWL) range. The Wessex VE range of lifts have a Safe Working Load of up to 250 Kg - that's about 551 pounds or just over 39 stones.
- Flat-packed ready to be installed. Your lift parts are now easier to transport and install into your home by your Wessex trained engineers, saving on time, cost, and planning.
Image Gallery: Using The Wessex Lifts VE Through Floor Homelift
The quiet VE Homelift moves you between floors safely and smoothly, and helps you redclaim independence.
Wessex Lifts VE Homelift Series Dimensions, Sizes, Capacities
Multiple Optional Additional Features And Benefits
- Additional colours.
- Folding / tip up seat.
- Grab handles.
- Power door.
- False wall panels.
- Warranty packages.
Wessex Lifts VE Fully Enclosed Homelift Brochure
- Download Wessex Lifts VE Through Floor Homelift Brochure (PDF - opens new window).
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on the Wessex VE fully enclosed homelift, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call 0800 783 5501.