Introducing the Wessex Lifts SP500 Low Rise Step Lift
The remarkable Wessex Lifts SP500 Step Lift (previously referred to as SP01) provides wheelchair users with an easy access, compact, attractive, and accessible solution to go up or down one or two steps. Especially useful when available space is restricted.
SP500 Key Features and Benefits
The SP500 Step Lift has been designed to be reliable and hard wearing, and comes with a 5-year anti-corrosion warranty. All Wessex Lifts lifting solutions embody the same levels of quality and careful construction.
Simple Installation, Easy To Use
Easy installation also means minimal disruption to your building. The SP500 lift rocker switch controls are intuitive to use.
Aesthetic Look And Feel
The attractive Bleu Sable durable powder coating helps ensure excellent exterior durability and stable colour consistency over time.
A Flexible, Accessible Step Lift Solution
We can install your Wessex Lifts SP500 Step Lift:
- Inside your home or building, or ...
- Outside your home or building, but on your property.
- In line with one or two existing steps, or ...
- Beside the steps.
Your step lift can cover a maximum height of up to 500 mm (about 20" inches).
SP500 Installation Instructions and After Sales Care
Your Wessex Lifts SP500 Step Lift is installed by Wessex Lifts trained engineers, so you can be sure that the install quality matches the product build quality.
You'll also receive:
- A comprehensive, easy to follow user guide.
- Onsite training in how to use your lift.
- Maintenance advice.
We can provide a range of maintenance contracts to meet individual needs. Please ask for details. We can also of course advise further as requested.
Wessex Lifts SP500 Step Lift Features
- Shallow ramp provides for easy access.
- Non-slip flooring: another important and considerate safety feature.
- Easy to use internal controls allow each operator to operate the lift independently of others.
- Call stations.
- Battery back-up.
- Manual lowering: an excellent feature in the event of a power failure.
- Safe working load is up to 225kg.
- Ramp gradient: 1:8.
- Travel height: 500mm (about 20" inches).
Optional Features and Further Customisation
- To prevent unauthorised use, a key control system may be installed into the call stations.
- Bridging plate.
- Interlocked safety gate at upper level.
- Special colour finishes.
British Standards, EU Standards, And Best Practice Commitments
- CE marked in compliance with European Regulations.
- Conforms to BS6440:2011.
- Wessex Lifts policy is one of continuous product development and the company therefore reserves the right to alter product or component specification without notice
Wessex Lifts SP500 Step Lift Dimensions
Wessex Lifts SP500 Step Lift Design Aspects Drawing
Wessex Lifts SP500 Step Lift Gallery Showing Typical Indoor And Outdoor Installations
Brochure for Wessex Lifts SP500 Low Rise Step Lift
- Download Wessex Lifts SP500 Low Rise Step Lift Brochure (PDF - opens new window).
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice about the SP500 step lift from Wessex Lifts, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call 0800 783 5501.