Introducing the TSL 500 Domestic Steplift from Terry Lifts
The TSL 500 step lift offers a remarkable level of mobility enhancement and benefit to your home, providing safe, easy, and reliable wheelchair and other mobility access whenever required.
Provides both wheelchair and pedestrian access (when bridging steps are supplied only) at the same doorway – inside or outside.
Easy to use
Convenient controls (remote option available) and shallow approach ramp.
Self contained unit is suitable for mounting on a smooth flat surface, such as concrete or tarmac and can easily be installed in a day.
Often cheaper than a ramp and can be easily re-sited.
Battery back-up provides normal operation (up to 30 cycles) in case of power cut.
Annual servicing recommended. Maintenance contract available.
Built in the UK to BS 6440 by a Company with over 30 years’ experience in mobility and access products.
The Terry Lifts TSL 500 lift will travel up to 500mm with a bridging step or alternatively with upper gate protection.
Check Out the Terry Lifts TSL 500 Steplift in Action With the Video Below
Standard Specification of the Terry Lifts TSL 500 Domestic Step lift
- Application range: Can be sited internally or externally for wheelchair users only.
- Maximum safe working load: 250Kg.
- Closed height: 75mm.
- Maximum height served: 500mm.
- Power supply electrical requirements: 220 / 240V~50 / 60 Hz-13A single phase.
- Low voltage control system: 24V DC.
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +40°C.
- Safety: Automatic wheelchair arrestor mechanism and full battery back-up. Constant pressure controls.
- Drive: Hydraulic scissor mechanism.
Brochure for the Terry Lifts TSL 500 Domestic Mobility Steplift
- Download the Terry Lifts TSL 500 Domestic Steplift Brochure (PDF - opens new window).
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on the Terry Lifts TSL 500 domestic mobility step lift, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call 0800 783 5501.