Enjoy the Freedom of Your Home With a Wheelchair Through Floor Lift.
The remarkable Harmony Wheelchair Through Floor Lift from Terry Lifts. Why be restricted to the ground floor of your home? You don’t need to move to a bungalow or ground floor flat!
Regain the freedom of your home by travelling between floors smoothly, quietly and safely while in our Harmony wheelchair through floor lifts.
The installation of a through floor lift is straightforward and our expert installers at Terry Lifts will keep disruption to a minimum. Following the initial survey and decision to proceed, any necessary preparatory work will be undertaken and then the lift fitted in less than two days.
As space is always limited we have employed an ingenious car design and integral ramp so that the Harmony wheelchair lift is only fractionally larger on the outside than it is on the inside. For those who do not use a wheelchair, the Harmony Compact seated model requires just two thirds of the space of the standard Harmony.
Operation of the Harmony Wheelchair lift is simple. Having called the lift from the easily accessible wall control switch, the car door can be opened by pressing a second switch. The integral ramp allows easy wheelchair access and a button inside the car closes the door. A push of the appropriate direction button signals the car to travel up or down. The aperture ceiling panel is automatically lifted or replaced en route. To exit the car, simply follow the procedure in reverse.
Check Out the Harmony Wheelchair Through Floor Lift in Action With the Video Below
Standard features of the Harmony Wheelchair Through Floor Lift:
- Manufactured and tested to BS5900.1991. Report No. 160561. Warrington Fire Research Centre 4.8.92. Trapdoor-Report No.56875. Underpan-Report No. 56874.
- Half-hour fire integrity maintained in ceiling / floor irrespective of whether the lift is parked upstairs or downstairs.
- Control stations in car and at both floors which include direction, stop, key locking, car light and door open/close control.
- In event of power failure, battery back-up system allows operation of car in the down direction by normal controls with all safety systems in operation.
- The car is fitted with a light which comes on when lift is called.
Available Options For The Harmony Wheelchair Lift:
- Separate sliding seat in compact model.
- Folding seat in wheelchair version (W:380, D:465, Height from floor: 510).
- Powered door option on wheelchair version.
- A telephone can be fitted in the car.
- A range of trim colours. Special car sizes in wheelchair model 200mm longer, 150mm wider or both.
From Terry Lifts Total Mobility Solutions, The Harmony Through-Floor Wheelchair Lift Photo Gallery
Brochure for the Terry Lifts Harmony Wheelchair Through-Floor Lift
- Download the Terry Lifts Harmony Wheelchair Through Floor Lift Brochure (PDF - opens new window).
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on the Terry Lifts Harmony wheelchair through-floor lift, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call 0800 783 5501.