Contemporary Model. Exciting, Fresh Look
Our stunning Solus stairlift for straight stairs reveals our refreshingly modern approach to design. So now you can transform your home into one-level living in absolute style.
Developed hand in hand with one of Europe’s leading product design consultancies, the Solus is one of two, new generation stairlifts that are as stylish as they are practical.
Discover More About the Stannah Solus Stairlift for Straight Stairs. Check Out the Video Below
Design Inspiration. Product Innovation
With its clean, contemporary lines and minimalist looks, the striking Stannah Solus makes a real style statement. Upholstered in sleek leather or a super-soft fabric, the Solus comes in a range of cool, neutral colours.
Stannah Solus 420 Unique Features Include:
- Luxurious leather or super-soft fabric available / media.
- User-friendly tiller-style control.
- Easy one-step folding.
- Adjustable soft-top arms.
- Seat-load sensor.
- Easy-to-use retractable lap belt
Stannah Solus 420 In Use
- When you are not using your stairlift it can be folded flat against the wall so it is neat and tidy and not in the way of others wanting to use the stairs. And if you want to keep it safe from children, you can lock it by removing the key cap.
- Unfolding your stairlift could not be simpler thanks to our unique easy one-step folding action. Just lower the stairlift arm, and the seat and footrest simultaneously unfold, so that there is no awkward bending down. Once unfolded, simply take a seat on your stairlift.
- Before setting off, you can always pull out and fasten the easy-to-use retractable lap belt for extra security. Our special seat-load sensor means your stairlift wont move until you are safely seated.
- A gentle nudge of the unique tiller-style control is all it takes to make your stairlift glide smoothly up or down stairs. And because the stairlift battery continually recharges, the Sofia is always ready for use, even in a power cut.
- At the top of the stairs, simply lift up the light-touch lever at the side of the chair to make your stairlift swivel round to face the landing. Once in its swivelled position, you can then get off in complete safety, with the stairlift effectively blocking the stairwell. (Power assisted swivel also available).
- At the top of the stairs, just like at the bottom, your stairlift can be folded neatly flat. Or, if you prefer, you can leave it unfolded so that it acts as an effective safety barrier.
For a Closer Look at the Stannah Solus 420, Check Out the Gallery Below
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on the Stannah Solus 420 stair lift for straight stairs, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call 0800 783 5501.