Straight Stairlifts Rental Guide
Dolphin Lifts Kent can now supply and fit a straight stairlift for rental:
- With Manual Swivel Seat.
- For only £300 * !
In Addition, Your Special Offer for Renting a Stair Lift for Straight Stairs Manufactured by MediTek or Minivator, Also Includes:
- Call out cover, including parts, during office hours (Monday to Friday, 9 am - 5 pm).
- Out-of-hours call out visits are charged at the current rates where applicable.
- There is a monthly fee of £50 to cover the rental period, with the initial 3 months rental (£150) payable upon installation.
- After the first 3 months have elapsed, a standing order of £50 is then payable to Dolphin Lifts Kent for the duration of your rental period.
- Optional extras also available at the following prices include:
- Power Supply, £90.
- Powered Hinge Rail, £200.
- Powered Swivel Seat, £100.
- The supplied lifts under this offer remain the property of Dolphin Lifts Kent. At the end of the contract we reserve the right to add additional costs if the lifts have been subjected to unfair wear and tear.
- There is an option to buy your stairlift outright at the end of the 12 month period for an additional £250, subject to all 12 previous payments being made in full.
- The stair lift can be removed at any time during the rental period at no cost. Simply contact Dolphin Lifts Kent.
- Supply and installation of above offer is available to customers within our catchment areas of Kent and East Sussex.
Please note: this offer is not available at all Dolphin branches. Contact Dolphin Lifts Kent for further details.
How to Place Your Rental Stairlift Order for Straight Stairs While This Offer is Available
Call Dolphin Lifts Kent on freephone 0800 783 5501.
Please note: while this offer is current when you see this page, some changing conditions, such as heavy demand, may mean the offer may be withdrawn without additional notice. To avoid disappointment, or discuss this special offer in more detail, call Matt or Neil today.
*Price excludes VAT. New price from £360 inc. 20% VAT. Find out if you are eligible for VAT exemption.
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on renting a stairlift for straight stairs, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call 0800 783 5501.