The Splash! Aquatic Lift is a semi-portable lifting system designed for swimming facilities seeking to provide user-friendly access to their swimming pools.
From RMT Aquatics, the Splash! is battery powered and is operated by a screw driven actuator. The design and durability of the system ensures consistent operation and minimizes service problems.
- The standard Splash! lift is attached to the pool deck using a standard, 1.90 ID round anchor socket used for starting blocks or backstroke flag stanchions.
- Our Splash! HD (Heavy Duty) Model uses a square anchor, which is included in the pricing.
- We request a Poolside Configuration Worksheet with each order so that the lift can be engineered to match the each customer’s specific pool specifications.
- The Splash! is virtually maintenance free. The components are made from corrosion-resistant materials, including powder-coated aluminium (arms, housing), and powder-coated stainless steel (base, mast, and seat frame).
- The unique seat of the lift was specifically designed to provide the user with the greatest possible comfort and ease of transfer.
- The hand control is completely waterproof, and allows either the user or the attendant to control its operation with ease.
- The control box and battery are water resistant and should be protected from long exposure to the water.
- A small, waterproof cover is included with each lift to cover the control box when the system is in use. If the lift is used outdoors, an optional full cover is available for purchase and is recommended to use to protect the system. Pricing includes a footrest.
Demonstrating The Splash! Semi Portable Aquatic Lift Installed On a Cruise Ship
The Splash! lift Pool Hoist is Available in the Following Forms:
- Splash! – Standard Splash! lift provides 300lb lifting capacity. Mounted to deck with standard 1.9 ID round anchor socket.
- Splash! Spa – Designed for use with spas up to 52” (132 cm) above the deck.
- Splash Hi / Lo – The perfect lift for facilities that have an above ground spa and an in-ground pool. The dual position chair allows a single lift to be used in both locations.
- Splash! HD – Increased lifting capacity to 400lb. Mounted to deck using square anchor (included with lift).
- Splash! Extended Reach – For use with pools with unusual gutter configurations requiring a longer reach to the water line.
Only £4,995 * - Call 0800 783 5501.
Delivery and demonstration £150.00 + VAT.
*Price excludes VAT. New price from £5,994 inc. 20% VAT. Find out if you are eligible for VAT exemption.
Accessories Available for Splash! Lift Pool Hoist
Splash! All Weather Cover
Protect your investment with a full, all-weather cover. Custom fitted for the Splash! Semi-Portable Aquatic Lift. The cover is made from rugged blue nylon cordura.
The Stability Vest was designed to facilitate the transfer of individuals with limited or no independent upper body or trunk stability. The vest attaches the user to the chair, strapping them in for support. To see a video of the Stability Vest, please click on the video player below.
Anchor / Cap / Wrench (for standard Splash!)
Standard deck sleeve measuring 1.9” diameter x 6” depth is available for mounting the standard Splash! lift. The cap covers the hole when the lift is not in place. The wrench unscrews the cap from the anchor.
Detachable powder coated stainless steel armrests are available for increased sense of security.
Waterproof seat pad designed to enhance comfort and minimize potential skin damage that could occur during transfer is available as an optional accessory.
Spine Board Attachment
The Spine Board Attachment works with any standard spine board (not included). Simply remove the chair assembly by pulling the attachment pin and replace that assembly with the Spine Board Attachment. One person can easily extract an injured swimmer from a pool, keeping the injured person fully supine during the procedure.
The Splash! Caddie facilitates handling, transporting and storing a Splash! aquatic lift. Fabricated from rugged steel for strength and powder-coated for appearance, the Splash! Caddie helps to protect both your investment and your staff.
The Caddie simplifies both insertion and removal of the connector shaft into the insert in the pool deck and becomes a convenient storage rack for the lift when not in use.
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on the Splash! Semi Portable Aquatic Lift, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call 0800 783 5501.