Your Platinum Curve stairlift comes with a superb range of features and options to help ensure that your chair lift provides a fit that is tailored to your particular needs and circumstances. What's more, even if your home has tightly curved staircase landings and corners, rest assured, the exclusive Platinum Curve stairlift is an ideal choice.
Features and Benefits of the Platinum Curve Curved Stairlift
- Revolutionary designed ERGO chair. Ergonomically configured seat with plump padding and cushioning (ERGO Plus seat also available to optimise leg position).
- Sturdy, strong quality. Can carry users weighing up to 120kg / 19st.
- Quiet, smooth, gentle ride.
- Beautiful upholstery colours.
- Ultra thin, twin tube steel rail.
- Tight internal bend on a 200mm radius.
- Twin rail mechanical levelling system and special rail bending process provides a gentler and steadier travel on turns and corners.
- Fits tight to the staircase.
- Safety edge sensitive footrest to instantly stop your stairlift if it comes into contact with any obstructions.
- Built in safety break within your chair motor to automatically prevent your stairlift from travelling too fast when moving down the stairs.
- Seat swivel lever (powered option is also available), so that you can get on and off more easily at the top of your stairs.
- Security key switch helps prevent unauthorised use by visitors and young children.
- Ergonomically shaped joystick control.
- Arm-mounted digital diagnostic display.
- Remote controls.
- Retractable car-style reel seat belt.
Optional Additional Features:
- Powered swivel and footrest options.
- Lever linked footrest option.
- Foot cover option.
- RF remote control.
- Bariatric option available up to 160kg (25st).
- ERGO Space seat for narrow staircases: saves 60mm with a standard ERGO seat pad or 85mm with an ERGO Plus seat pad.
Discover More About the Platinum Curve Curved Stairlift. Check Out the Video Below
For a Closer Look at the Platinum Curve Stairlift for Curved Stairs, Please Check Out the Image Gallery Below
Brochures for Platinum Curve Stairlift
- Download Platinum Curve Stairlift Brochure (PDF - opens new window).
- Download Platinum Stairlifts Model Guide, Including Platinum Curve Brochure (PDF - opens new window).
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on the Platinum Curve stairlift, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call 0800 783 5501.