Features and Benefits of the Otolift ONE Curved Stairlift
The Otolift ONE stair lift is designed for narrow and steep stairs. This stairlift can be placed along the inner curve of your staircase. The stairs remain safe to walk. Also:
- Beautifully designed, elegant stairlift.
- Very easy to use.
- Intelligent yet simple controls.
- Built to help provide added safety and comfort when using your stairs.
- Unobtrusive, inconspicuous single stairlift tube following the inside bend of your staircase. Ideal if you want a stairlift that helps blend in with your home decor.
- On narrow staircases, the wide side of the stairs remains relatively unobstructed.
- Is attached to your stairs, so ensures your wall is not disturbed.
- Any existing bannister railing is not disturbed so stays in place.
- Stairs can be climbed backwards offering more leg room for narrow staircases; ideal for steep stairs.
- Optional electrically powered swivel seat is available.
- Comes with remote control for both top and bottom of the stairs.
- Built in safety system.
- Keeps working even during an electrical power cut.
- Additional installation possibilities are available: ask for details.
- Sturdy and reliable.
- High quality finish.
- Discrete design.
- Quiet and clean.
- Passes very low across stairs.
- Offers superb functionality in a truly elegant form.
- From a company with more than 120 years of experience.
- Made in our Otolift's own factory.
- Fast delivery.
- Neat and tidy installation, usually in about 3 hours.
Discover More About the Otolift ONE Curved Stairlift Video
For a Closer Look at the Otolift ONE Stairlift for Curved Stairs, Why Not Check Out the Gallery Below?
Brochure for Otolift ONE Curved Stairlift
- Download the Otolift ONE Curved Stairlift Brochure (PDF - opens new window).
- Or check out the Otolift TWO stairlift for curved stairs.
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on the Otolift ONE stairlift, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call 0800 783 5501.