The F100 mobility poolside lift from BluOne Digi Project can be used with both indoor and outdoor pools. The F100 is especially suitable to install in locations such as (1) an above ground wall or fixture, (2) or a swimming pool with high walls above the water level, (3) or a hot tub
Two versions of the F100 pool lift are available:
- F100 with manual swivel.
- F100M with battery powered swivel.
Additinal Features and Benefits of the F100 and F100M Fixed Mobility Swimming Pool Lift Include:
- Lifting capacity: 140kg.
- Maximum arm travel: + 1,150mm. - 250mm.
- Time of down-lifting with weight: 23 seconds.
- Time of up-lifting with weight: 17 seconds.
- Standard colours: blue with white seat.
- Custom colours: can be available for an additional cost to match your existing pool and poolside colour scheme.
- The F100 and F100M pool lifts can also be customised to match the height of your pool.
- During installation, the F100 pool lift is secured with 8 bolts into a reinforced concrete block or plinth of at least 60cm x 60cm.
- Total weight: 45kg.
- Battery: 24V.
- Power: 12V.
- Construction: zinc-coated steel with powder coat finish.
Price does not include installation or delivery charges.
Only £5,340 * - Call 0800 783 5501.
* Price excludes VAT. New price from £6408 inc. 20% VAT. Find out if you are eligible for VAT exemption.
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice on the BluOne F100 and F100M fixed mobility swimming pool lifts, or to ask any questions about our range of products and services, please call 0800 783 5501.