Dolphin Lifts Kent are approved suppliers of a range of mobility equipment designed especially for people who are less able to get around as easily as many other folks. We help people with mobility issues become more mobile, live more independent happier lives, and even maybe help folks feel more self-confident and self-assured.
Our remarkable suppliers provide a superb range of stairlifts, wheelchair lifts and step lifts. We carefully select and source outstanding products from a number of leading manufacturers, including: Stannah, Handicare (previously Freelift), Wessex Lifts, Pollock Lifts, Homeadapt UK, MediTek (stairlifts), Minivator (stairlifts) and Bison (stairlifts).
Table of Contents
- Our Full Contact And Legal Information
- Is Website Accessibility Important To You? If Yes, And You're Using A Screen Reader, We Hope You Too Can Benefit From DolphinLiftsKent.com Accessible Website
- Why Choose Dolphin Lifts Kent For Your Mobility Product Solutions
- A Little Dolphin Lifts Kent History
- About Dolphin Lifts Kent Founders
- Dolphin Lifts Kent Limited Have Widespread Industry-Wide Support And Accreditations
- Where to Go From Here
Our Full Contact And Legal Information
Kent office: Yew Tree Farm, Stone Street, Stanford North, Ashford, Kent, TN25 6DH, UK.
Phone and fax:
- Call Freephone: 0800 783 5501 or Tel: 01303 813606.
- Fax: 01303 813605.
- Dolphin Lifts Kent Limited.
- Registered in England. Company Number: 04181846.
- VAT number: 662 185040.
- Prices exclude VAT.
Is Website Accessibility Important To You? If Yes, And You're Using A Screen Reader, We Hope You Too Can Benefit From DolphinLiftsKent.com Accessible Website
Yes, we've upgraded our website in keeping with web site accessibility requirements. If we strive to help people with various disabilities become more mobile, we thought, why not also help make our website much more accessible too.
Therefore, if you're blind or partially sighted and use one of the various screen reader devices to help you navigate around the web, you'll find working with DolphinLiftKent.com much easier to use than most websites.
Sure, it's not perfect yet, though we keep striving for what's better, what's more helpful to our customers, clients, visitors and users.
Why Choose Dolphin Lifts Kent For Your Mobility Product Solutions
30 Years Still Helping Residents Of Kent And East Sussex Overcome Mobility Challenges
Times may have changed during the last 30 years. However, here at Dolphin Lifts Kent, we continue to strive to remain consistent in helping our people of Kent and East Sussex.
As a result, even more of our clients can choose to stay in their own homes, enjoy better mobility, and continue to delight in improved quality of life.
- Dolphin Lifts Kent aim to stay totally independent in the supply of quality products in the mobility market. This enables us to recommend the right equipment for each customer’s needs without compromising on quality or safety.
- Our ability to supply products from a range of manufacturers allows us to provide the right product at the right price for you.
No Pressure Sales
- Pushy salesman selling unsuitable products are the blight of our industry. At Dolphin we will never try to rush you into making a decision.
- We will only sell you equipment that is suitable for your requirements.
- We aim to keep our overheads low, allowing us to pass on our price benefits to all of our customers.
- The majority of our sales are generated through local authority grants and recommendations.
- We do not spend a significant amount of money on advertising, which is the largest overhead of many of our competitors.
- We give a 2-year warranty on all of our NEW products.
- Cost effective maintenance contracts and extended warranties on new and reconditioned products are available for further peace of mind.
- Our service charges are among the most competitive in the industry and if you buy a product from us we will always maintain it for you.
- We will also service and maintain equipment not supplied by ourselves, due to the large spare parts range we stock in our stores (subject to the item being a lift for which we carry spares).
- All of our engineers are trained and certified by each manufacturer, ensuring a quality of service we are proud of.
- We strive to maintain a friendly “Customer First” philosophy from the moment you contact us.
- Our intention is to give first class service in all the stages of product supply.
- From your initial enquiry through to the installation and subsequent maintenance of your equipment, our staff will be friendly, conscientious, professional and polite.
A Little Dolphin Lifts Kent History
Dolphin Stair Lifts was formed in 1988 and has established itself as the leading independent supplier of stairlifts to both private individuals and local authorities in the UK, with over 20 branches nationwide.
Since Dolphin Lifts Kent are approved suppliers of products from a number of manufacturers including Stannah, Minivator, Bison Bede, MediTek, Freelift, Pollock and Wessex, we are able to provide genuine independent advice, options and competitive prices to our customers, as well as free no obligation quotations.
Thank you for the installation of the stairlift for my parents. Despite the inclement weather they were very impressed by how the fitter (Neil?) managed to keep everything dry and clean and also by his speed and efficiency whilst doing the job. They are now getting used to using the equipment. I was allowed my first ride last weekend and am almost jealous! It will be a great asset to them and will relieve my concern about their ability to go up and down stairs safely. Many thanks to you all.
About Dolphin Lifts Kent Founders
Dolphin Lifts Kent is owned and operated by Matt Pettet and Neil Welham:
- Matt, who has over 15 years of experience in the stairlift industry, having previously worked for our neighbouring branch of Dolphin Mobility, covering London and the Home Counties, started his career as a trainee installation engineer, progressing to Operations Manager until recently taking over as Managing Director of the Kent branch.
- Neil, (brother-in-law to Matt), is a qualified Accountant, and is responsible for the financial and company secretarial duties.
Our team of experienced staff strives to deliver complete customer satisfaction, from initial enquiry, through to quotation, installation and in particular after-sales care. We pride ourselves on our ability to respond quickly and efficiently to all enquiries from our localized Kent base.
Dolphin Lifts Kent Limited Have Widespread Industry-Wide Support And Accreditations
Where to Go From Here
For more information, or to get free no-obligation advice, or to ask any questions about our range of acessible mobility products and services, please call 0800 783 5501.